DevOps Training Course: Everything you Need to Know
The DevOps training course is to make an individual expert in all DevOps concepts form the Basics. This course is provided by the real-time professionals to make you understand the Real-Time IT Scenario’s and problems.
DevOps Training makes you master in the various aspects of the principles of continuous development and deployment, software development operations, continuous integration, automation of configuration management and let you learn the various tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Nagios, Puppet, Ansible and Kubernetes.
What are the main Topics covered under DevOps Training Course?
- Introduction to DevOps
- DevOps Tools
- Introduction to Continuous Integration and Jenkins
- GIT and Jenkins
- Distributed Builds with Jenkins
- Cloud Computing training (https://www.inventateq.com/cloud-computing-training-courses-bangalore.php) and Containerization
- Puppet, Chef, Docket, Build, Release
- Amazon Web Services aws training in Chennai (https://www.inventateq.com/AWS-training-course-in-chennai.php)
- Configuration Management (Chef in Detail)
- Continuous Monitoring – Using Nagios
- ANSIBLE, Maven
Who should go for this Training?
The following professionals can go for this course:
- Software Tester
- System Admin
- Solution Architect
- Security Engineer
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
Which Skills you will Learn with DevOps Training (https://www.inventateq.com/devops-training-institutes-in-bangalore.php) Course?
After the completion of the training, you would be able to:
- Manage and keep a track of different versions of the source code using Git
- Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Automate testing of web elements using Selenium suite of tools
- Build and Deploy containerization using Docker
- Learn different roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
- Manage clustering and scaling with Kubernetes
- Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- Gain experience of working on an industry standard live Project
Why one should take DevOps Training Course?
- DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly.
- DevOps Technology has a good scope in future
- Improves your career pathway
- Increases your earnings and job satisfaction.
- It delivers to system to customers faster and also reduces production changes by automating non-functional testing and shortening development iterations.
- Automates service management allowing support for operational goals.
- Improves understanding of the layers of production environment thereby helping prevent or resolve production issues easily.
The DevOps training course will take 2 months or 40 – 45 hours of classes.
What are the Benefits of adopting DevOps Practices?
DevOps not only include ‘coding’ or ‘testing’, but all the differentiated tasks of software development. So, its benefits are:
- Enhances Quality: DevOps practices enhances the quality and reduces the failure rates up to 50-70%.
- Agility: Reduces provision and deployment time up to 90%.
- Efficiency: This practice is very efficient, and reduces IT cost up to 15-20%.
DevOps training in Chennai (https://www.inventateq.com/devops-training-institute-chennai.php) helps to increase the overall standard and to pose a check on the number of interruptions. Attaining maximum efficiency and achieving higher performance is the goal in any business operation and DevOps helps in reaching it. Some other notable advantages that come along while using DevOps are reduced time spans to overcome failure, reduced deployment rollbacks, reduced development cycle, improved defect detection and improved release velocity.